Thursday, December 20, 2007

...just ruminating... =)

...I didn't explain myself to him...
...probably 'cause he likes me...
...'coz if he doesn't, he surely will not believe me...

...i'm not looking for anyone...
...but I think i've been found...
...I can't deny it any longer...
...but I can feel that i'm just waiting...

...i'm somewhat confused...
...indeed I am...
...but this somebody...
...he's making me feel enlightened...

...there'd always be change though...
...we can't say anything that will happen...
...this feeling...
...it's a choice...
...indeed it is...
...but how come...
...this person is stuck on my mind...
...it's been a long time...
...will I give it a try?...
...life is undoubtedly difficult...
...everyday tasks become tiring...
...but in case we try to give up...
...why not find somebody to cheer us up along the way?...
...sweetness...
...cute stuffs...
...shown effort...
...are only some of my weakness...
...but as long as we get along, there's no need for anything...

...in the past...
...i learned that, the person you love the most...
...has the best capacity to make you the happiest person...
...& may give you the worst heartache you can ever imagine...

...happiness...
...understanding each other...
...love...
...honesty...
...are a few keys to any ecstatic relationships...

...finding someone better after another...
...is not a good practice...
...doing this will only break your reputation...
...for you'll not notice, you already dragged yourself...
...way down...
...sticking to only one person & improving oneself will do...

...cheating on someone...
...who showed you what love means is no good...
...you'll never know...
...if you lose that someone, that you'll only realize...
...you lost somebody you'll never have again...

/swt
mxado keong serious
lolx
maintainance ksi!!
grrrr
torture mxado
/swt


No comments: