Sunday, March 30, 2008

please introduce yerrseLf.. -_-" confused, ironic huh.. =p

Wherever I go, the city is full of LIES.
I learned that a CENTURY ago. -_-"
Nowadays, anyone can kick a can or do whatever they want.
Love is not just a tool to make others feel better.
No good, such a good-for-nothing... -_-*
What in the world are you doing?
It's not luck, it's not fortune.
I want to see more of your skill.
No good, women don't feel anything...
...for men like that anymore. -_-*
Become a man who would make me dizzy no matter what year it is.
People all get hurt, and they mature, right?
even if they fall, they get up again...
and if that doesn't work, that will be when...
...I'll hold you tight, so it will be all right.
Next time, show me clearly just how strong you are.
No good, women don't fall in love..
...with men like that anymore. -_-*
just somebody who's loyal & understanding as her one & only.
a match for her own will.
with respect & honesty... =)

No comments: